Wislawa Symborska - Advertisement

No Comments
她說她喜歡Szymborska 

一個喜歡讀詩的朋友
介紹了這首詩
她很喜歡最後一段



--
把你的靈魂賣給我。
沒有其他的買主會出現。
沒有其他的惡魔存在。

                                             --

And I really like this whole description, that I could be convinced to have one.



Advertisement


I’m a tranquilizer.
      I’m effective at home. 
  I work in the office.
                            I can take exams on the witness stand. 
                I mend broken cups with care. 

All you have to do is take me,
let me melt beneath your tongue, 
          just gulp me with a glass of water. 


I know how to handle misfortune,
      how to take bad news.

I can minimize injustice, 
                     lighten up God’s absence,
                                         or pick the widow’s veil that suits your face. 

What are you waiting for—             
                            have faith in my chemical compassion. 
You’re still a young man/woman. 

It’s not too late to learn how to unwind.

Who said you have to take it on the chin? 

Let me have your abyss. 
I’ll cushion it with sleep.  
                                          You’ll thank me for giving you four paws to fall on. 



Sell me your soul. 
           There are no other takers.
Next Post較新的文章 Previous Post較舊的文章 首頁

0 意見